Thursday, June 9, 2011

china food pics

images of Chinese food. china food pics. Disgusting Chinese Food
  • Disgusting Chinese Food


  • Wish_Good
    05-07 01:00 AM
    Morchu's suggestion is a very good one. You file for a premium H1 with all the documentation and new approved I140. Can you share why your previous 485 was rejected?

    -cheers
    kris

    Hi Krishnam70,

    Here is my complete details:

    Company A:
    I was on my 7th year of H-1B visa (6th year expired on Apr30th 2008).
    Labor approved Dec, 2006.
    I-140 applied in June 2007. (Got RFE regarding my Educational Transcripts
    which we responded in time and USCIS received on Dec 5, 2007)
    I-485 applied in Sep 2007
    Got EID and Advance parole approved.
    I-140 Denied on Apr 3 2008.
    I-485 Denied on June 26th, 2008(Denied because I-140 was denied).
    Applied for MTR (I-120 B)for I-140. But denied again on Feb, 2009.
    Applied one more MTR (appeal)for I-140 on March 13th, 2009 (check cashed by USCIS.. receipt copy not yet received).

    Company B:
    This Company applied for my Labor (Perm) on Apr 21, 2008.
    Got Approved on June 24, 2008.
    H1 approved for this Company in July 2008 (Valid upto July 13th 2009).
    Joined this company in Aug 2008
    I-140 approved with this company Jan 2009.
    Jan 23, 2009 H1 extension applied... Got denial notice on 30th march 2009 (dt.mar24, 2009)
    Denial Reason: I-485 is denied in June 2008. So, I am not eligible under 104(c) or 106 of AC21 act.
    Applied MTR(Appeal) on this H1 Denail and got Receipt. Waiting for response.

    Thanks
    Wish_Good.




    wallpaper Disgusting Chinese Food china food pics. Chinese Food, always plenty to
  • Chinese Food, always plenty to


  • plreddy
    08-11 09:59 AM
    One More from 2006.

    PD 30 Mar 2006.
    RD 07/03/07
    ND 09/05/07.




    china food pics. Cats -— Chinese food-—
  • Cats -— Chinese food-—


  • tnite
    11-07 09:59 AM
    Mine rec date is july 2nd and notice date july 27th. Have got EAD, but not AP yet. Though I noticed two LUDs on my AP, 10/24 and 10/25

    I received mine on Nov 3 and my ND is Sep 8.The surprising thing is my AP was approved & mailed out on Oct 31 based on LUD whereas on the AP it is Oct 10 (expires on Oct 9,2008 )which means I received the AP for 11 months and not for a yr.
    See my signature for more details.




    2011 Chinese Food, always plenty to china food pics. china food.
  • china food.


  • mheggade
    06-22 12:57 PM
    be aware. All these PDF editing tools leave a watermark - "Draft" or "Trial Version".

    They are totally useless.

    Earlier trial Adobe 7.0 Professional did give edit and save. Not 8.0

    Bottonline: don't waste time or by 8.0 for USD 1800 or so. Or use one who has PDF editors (Admins etc)

    Buy PDFill it will cost 20$ , It is cheapest software available for editing and saving PDF forms.



    more...

    china food pics. chinese food Authentic Chinese
  • chinese food Authentic Chinese


  • morchu
    04-22 09:41 AM
    Since your H4 COS is not approved yet, you are not YET in H4 status.

    So you need to prove your current status based on pending H4 petition as well as your H1 paystubs. That is why you need to submit the pay stubs.

    Your COS may get rejected (even the H4 COS), and in that case you need to travel outside get an H1 stamp and come back.

    This is a typical situation where you should file for Premium Processing (of H1 COS).


    Thank you for the quick response. I see that you are in Center City Philly. My prospective employer is also located in the same area and he does not have an immigration attorney, may be I can retain your services.

    I understand the 'Yes' to the first question.
    For the second - I do not have the most recent paystubs as I have not been employed for the past 2 months. In addition, I cannot provide paystubs for any period in 2009, that I was employed as I was not paid by my employer.

    The last paystubs I have are for Sep 2008. I also have W2 for 2006, 2007 and 2008 (though 2008 one is deficient for 3 months).

    Is it possible that I do not submit my paystubs and W2 and only submit my earlier H1 approval notice, valid I-94, and Pending H4 COS Receipt Notice? With this documentation, can we expect an H1 approval and in the worst case expect COS denial?

    I am thinking, if H1 gets approved, I will travel abroad and obtain a new I-94 at POE.

    Please recommend a safe approach. The new employer wants me to begin in 3 weeks, and I am wondering what is the best approach.

    Thank you in advance for your time and recommendations.




    china food pics. Medicated Chinese Food Can
  • Medicated Chinese Food Can


  • nb_des
    02-13 10:17 AM
    i spent around 3000$ for studies, could get only 2000$ under lifetime...

    is there anyway i can claim the entire 3000?

    I don't think you can use both lifetime credit and tution deduction. Lifetime credit is a credit applied directly to amount of tax you owe and tuition deduction reduces your taxable income. You can use only one ( whichever gives you maximum benefit).



    more...

    china food pics. Image : China food 08
  • Image : China food 08


  • reddymjm
    02-18 08:01 AM
    I filed back in June, 07. I got second FP notice for my wife. Nothing for me so far and I am primary applicant.

    Same for me. I even opened a SR. Got a reply saying FP on file. No need for another one.




    2010 Cats -— Chinese food-— china food pics. of Chinese food.
  • of Chinese food.


  • Life2Live
    07-16 02:40 PM
    Today, I spoke to a USCI Agent and his supervisor at NSC about my case..
    I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.

    He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
    ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.

    :-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..

    Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..


    No wonder why we have not heared any 485 Rejection form NSC... I guess...



    more...

    china food pics. Why Isn#39;t Chinese Food Hip?
  • Why Isn#39;t Chinese Food Hip?


  • drirshad
    01-18 06:51 PM
    BE HEARD - Thursday, January 18, 2007

    http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/

    AILA has suggested two ways that everyone can let their voice be heard.

    1. Flood congressional inboxes and phone lines: Take 30 seconds to send our pre-scripted CIR support letter to your senators and representatives, and then forward the link to all your pro-immigrant friends. Or pick up the phone and make a personal pitch in support of CIR to congressional staff. You will find the pre-scripted letter and phone numbers for congressional offices at our Congressional Action and Information Center at: http://capwiz.com/aila2

    2) Talk to your elected officials: Attend a local town hall meeting and let your senators and representatives know you support humane and comprehensive reform. You will find a Town Hall Calendar at http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=20340, and our Town Hall Tool Kit at http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=20175




    hair china food. china food pics. like China, food is a very
  • like China, food is a very


  • dhenuva123
    02-22 03:47 PM
    am still in the same situation....my case is still in " initial stage":confused: ......so friends, my sincere advice is go for premium.....don't go for normal processing .......p



    more...

    china food pics. chinese character culture.jpg
  • chinese character culture.jpg


  • chantu
    02-28 08:40 PM
    Hi,

    Today I received I140 RFE. I do not know whether it is serious issue or not? It states that my employer has to:

    Submit evidence to establish that the petitioner (i.e my employer) had the financial ability to pay the proffered wage as of "Some Date", priority date and continues to have such ability. Such evidence must include annual US federal tax returns, or audited financial statements. You may also include additional evidence, such as profit/loss statements, bank account records, personnel records. If you employ 100 workers or more, you may submit a statement from the financial officer of the organization, establishing your ability to pay the proffered wage.

    Can somebody please tell me whether it is serious issue or it happens generally? My employer said he will send all the documents next week to USCIS.




    hot chinese food Authentic Chinese china food pics. cultural food of China.
  • cultural food of China.


  • gsc999
    09-14 02:54 AM
    Can you guys think of an Immigration Voice jingle. A tune that is catchy.
    IV members who have an eye for lyrics and music lets see what you got.

    Let me try:
    ************************************************
    "Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice Rocks!

    When dark clouds of labor backlog envelops my domain
    Immigration Voice is one sure place that can help my spirits regain

    Lot of questions and a long wait for my green card
    Immigration Voice is where I get sage advise from the bard

    Waiting in vain for the FBI name check, years wasted in pain and my career is a ship wreck.
    In the dark storm, one shining light, like minded people who share my plight

    One day I will wake up from this nightmare,
    I am sure of the success, I sometimes wonder why don't the lawmakers give this cause the care

    One day soon, I will become a proud story,
    One more American dream, till then Immigration Voice makes me forget my worry

    I feared that I just couldn't cope, but wait, I listen to the voice of encouragement,
    Silver lining on a dark cloud, one single ray of hope

    Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice, Immigration Voice Rocks!
    ***********************************************
    Please improve

    Cheers!
    _____________



    more...

    house Originally Chinese food varies china food pics. China#39;s fast-food menu for the
  • China#39;s fast-food menu for the


  • member123
    09-24 03:26 PM
    I140 filed Apr 19 2007
    I140 Approved Apr 23rd 2007

    I485 filed ..on July 24th 2007 to TEXAS

    LUD on I140 08/05/2007

    wow the 140 filed on 4/19 and approved on 4/24 to TSC was it Premium Processing?
    never knew they can be this fast. as the minimum i was seeing was 5-6 mnths. does this have anything to do with how bid the company is and all?
    i have filed on the similar date and waiting for more than 6 mnths now to TSC regular processing.




    tattoo Medicated Chinese Food Can china food pics. Shandong Chinese Food Photos
  • Shandong Chinese Food Photos


  • danu2007
    07-17 05:15 PM
    The DOS bulletin update under section D as if nothing has happened and they say "Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn."..in a very simple way...

    Thanks again for all the IV support....Great news...

    So what will happen to already filed applications?
    They didn't say that they will accept application till August..May be it will come in another press release..



    more...

    pictures Image : China food 08 china food pics. Chinese Food Penis and
  • Chinese Food Penis and


  • sagar_nyc
    01-26 11:22 AM
    I am planning to move to different residence. My 485 application is currently pending.
    Has anyone successfully filed change of address form? and have their EAD or other documents deliever to their new address correctly. Reason I am asking my friend changed his residence while his 485 pending and all his document would still come to my address (his old address). He made numerous request to USCIS and files for AR11 etc. His all documents EAD.. even Green card also came back to my address(His old adress). At least he was lucky that I was still staying over there.

    Any thoughts much appreciated.




    dresses cultural food of China. china food pics. Chinese food in Southeast Asia
  • Chinese food in Southeast Asia


  • gc_check
    04-29 11:49 AM
    I attached notarized copy of birth certificate, but not to passport as we are also sending the original.



    more...

    makeup Why Isn#39;t Chinese Food Hip? china food pics. Originally Chinese food varies
  • Originally Chinese food varies


  • eb3_nepa
    02-24 04:41 PM
    Everyone, any idea where Sunil Joshi is these days? Havent seen a post from him in a while. Is his handle different?




    girlfriend Shandong Chinese Food Photos china food pics. food prices in China
  • food prices in China


  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-04 09:27 AM
    Didn't work for me. May be down !




    hairstyles chinese character culture.jpg china food pics. CHINA TOWN restaurant is now
  • CHINA TOWN restaurant is now


  • java4yogi
    09-03 03:17 PM
    Hello Friends,

    Could somebody pls. help and respond to this query.

    In case of approved Change of Status from H4-H1B , when can the H1B holder apply for a SSN. Do we need to wait till Oct. 1 to apply for the SSN or can we apply earlier.

    I heard that it can take anytime between 2-8 weeks and the H1B holder is not supposed to start working till they receive the SSN.

    Thanks a lot for your help, its greatly appreciated.




    EB3_SEP04
    01-28 05:43 PM
    Folks, please help:

    I had submitted both parents' affidavit along with my 485. Now i got RFE with only 3 weeks to reply. My name and DOB is diff in my BC so it's of no use and they won't issue NABC. I recvd BC from consulate and i am going to submit it along with a copy of my 10th grade leaving cert.

    My questions are:
    1. Can USCIS deny 485 solely due to lack of BC/NABC ? if yes then What are the chances of denial ?
    2. If the officer does not think that consulate BC is enough, will they deny 485 or issue another RFE?
    3. Do you know anyone whose 485 was denied simply for no BC/NABC reason?
    4. My 485 was (wrongfully) denied few months ago when my ex revoked the approved I-140, could this affect the future processing of the case -vely (i hope not) ?

    Thanks in advance.




    rexjamla
    08-07 03:01 PM
    I did it successfully in Toronto.
    While entering Canada I showed them my Canadian Immigration papers and told them I will bring my stuff from US in second round. I did not tell Canadian Immigration officer that I came for US visa stamp.
    However You can tell at US consulate that you landed in Canada as Canadian Immigrant and while coming back in US at the border. They won't mind.

    Good Luck!:)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment